Reliable Prediction of Drug Effects in the Human Heart Based on Primary Cardiomyocyte Models
Dr. Najah Abi-Gerges, Vice President of Research & Development at AnaBios, will present new human cardiomyocyte research for cardiac safety assessment on Tuesday, March 5, at 10:00am PST. In this informative, 30-minute webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Novel approaches enabling the study of primary human cardiomyocytes
- The use of human primary cardiomyocytes for cardiac safety assessment
- Pro-arrhythmia & contractility risk
- Human primary atrial cells in atrial fibrillation drug discovery
- Advancing the understanding of heart failure and new therapies with human primary ventricular myocytes and tissues
After the presentation, we’ll have a brief Q&A session with Dr. Abi-Gerges. Reserve your seat today by completing the sign-up form to the right and clicking the “Submit” button.